I. General Provisions
(2) The service collects only personal data necessary for the provision and development of the services offered therein.
(3) Personal data collected through the Service shall be processed in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter referred to as RODO) and the Law on Personal Data Protection of May 10, 2018.
II. Data controller
The administrator of the personal data collected through the Service is [nazwa osoby prawnej/przedsiębiorcy/osoby fizycznej], address: [adres siedziby/zamieszkania], KRS: [numer], NIP: [numer], REGON: [numer], email address: [adres e-mail] (hereinafter: Administrator).
III. Purpose of personal data collection
1. personal information is used for:
– Account registration and verification of the User’s identity,
– To enable logging into the Service,
– Implementation of the contract for services and e-services,
– Communication with the User (livechat, contact form, etc.).
– newsletter shipment (after the User’s consent to receive it),
– running a comment system,
– provision of community services,
– promotion of the Administrator’s offer,
– Marketing, remarketing, affiliation,
– Personalization of the Service for Users,
– analytical and statistical activities,
– debt collection,
– To establish and assert or defend against claims.
(2) Provision of data is voluntary, but necessary to conclude a contract or use other functionalities of the Service.
IV. Type of personal data processed
The Administrator may process the User’s personal data: name and surname, date of birth, residential address, e-mail address, telephone number, Tax ID.
V. Period of personal data processing
(1) Users’ personal data will be processed for a period of time:
– when the basis of data processing is the performance of a contract – until the statute of limitations for claims after its performance,
– when the basis for data processing is consent – until revocation, and after revocation of consent until the statute of limitations for claims.
In both cases, the statute of limitations is 6 years, and for claims for periodic benefits and claims for the conduct of business – 3 years (unless a special provision provides otherwise).
VI. Sharing personal data
(1) Users’ personal data may be transferred to: entities affiliated with the Administrator, its subcontractors, entities cooperating with the Administrator, e.g. companies handling e-payments, companies providing courier/postal services, law firms.
(2) Users’ personal data will not/will not be transferred outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
VII. Users’ rights
(1) The Service User has the right to: access to the content of their personal data, rectification, deletion, restriction of processing, portability, to object to processing, to withdraw consent at any time (which does not affect the lawfulness of processing carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal).
(2) Notification of the User’s claim of entitlement under the said rights shall be sent to [adres e-mail].
(3) The administrator shall comply or refuse to comply with the request immediately – within a maximum of one month of receipt.
(4) You have the right to file a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection if you consider that the processing violates your rights and freedoms (RODO).
1 The service collects information through cookies – session, permanent and third-party.
(2) The collection of cookies supports the correct provision of services on the Website and is used for statistical purposes.
(3) You may specify the extent of access of cookies to your device in your browser settings.
IX. Automated decision-making and profiling
(1) Users’ data may not be processed in an automated manner so that any decisions could be made against them as a result.
(2) Users’ data may be profiled in order to customize content and personalize the offer after their consent.
X. Final Provisions
(2) Information about the changes will appear in the form of a message available on the Service.